Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sweet Notes

Without a doubt one of the best parts about being a 3rd grade teacher is all the sweet cards and notes the kids write me! It always brightens my day :)

Here's on I got today:

"I think you are the best teacher in the world. I think your pretty. My best friends are Landon, Josh, Blair, Nathan, and you."  -Nicholas

And here's another kid quote:
This was my conversation with a student while we were having a "book conference" (a time when they tell me about a book they are reading).
Landon- "While the guy was sitting in the bathtub he blarfed."
Me- "He what??"
Landon- "He blarfed"
Me- "Can you spell that for me?"
Landon- "Blarfed. B-L-A-R-F-E-D."
Me- "What does that mean?"
Landon- "You know, it's when you burp and throw up some too."
Me-"Sorry I asked."

Me to class: "Alright, Miss Bass' Class, I need you ears closed and your mouths open."
Paige: "Ughh..Miss Bass I think you mean your ears open and your mouths closed."
Me: "Just wanted to make sure you were listening..."

No comments:

Post a Comment