Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days = Fun Days

I've been very productive today on my second snow day of the week...and I just found out they've canceled school for the rest of the week!

I’m not going to lie, I love the snow days!  I know it’s going to stink when we’re going to school until JUNE, but I don’t get bored being at home for a few days. I find all kinds of things to keep me busy (other than the piles of school work I bring home to grade)! For example, yesterday I played Just Dance 2 all day long and cleaned. And today I made two collages. One for fashion ideas that I hung in my closet and one for beauty ideas that I put in my bathroom! (See pictures below)

If you find yourself getting a little stir crazy here are some of my person favorite things to do on a snow day:

-Clean
-Have a movie marathon day (its best of you pick a specific genre, like a dance movie marathon, or you can do a “link the actor marathon” – for example Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride to Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz in My Best Friends wedding to Cameron Diaz and Ashton K in What happens in Vegas…and so on! 
-Make something crafty
-Clean out and organize your closet - it may not sound super fun, but it feels so great after you’re done!
-Bake something!
-Read
-Journal
-Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while and catch up
-Talk to friends on facebook chat
-Make hot chocolate for you’re neighbors that are outside playing or clearing off the sidewalks
-BLOG J

Stay safe and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment